What is Your Warranty?
Warranty is a 3day replacement for factory defect, subject to certain guidelines.
A receipt is required for all returns and exchanges.
Returned product(s) must be in the original packaging including manuals, cabling and accessories all in good condition.
We do not accept items of:
Any product(s) returned more than 7 days from the date of purchase.
Any product(s) not in its original condition.
Any product(s) that is damaged or incomplete parts.
Any product(s) that were sold as part of a bundle, unless the bundle is returned complete.
Any product(s) failure in performance caused by or resulting from acts of God, fire, flood, accident.
Please do not send us product(s) that do not meet the return criteria listed above, as we do not issue warranty for non-qualifying items and cannot return the items to you.
Upon satisfactory return of the product(s) to Techieyard, replacement product(s) will be shipped to the Customer if Techieyard is satisfied that the product(s) returned by the Customer is defective after suitable test and inspections by the Seller. If replacement product(s) is not available, a refund of product price will be made to the Customer.
How do I avail for warranty?
Customer has to file a request of return via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Ph ( please make an email)
Subject: Order Number, Item
Attach Photos if any and description of the complaint
Please take note: Customer returns the product(s) at his/her own expense.
How do I avail of Service Warranty?
You can email us through email@example.com of the problem you encounter on the product. Attach photos if any, and we will respond to you as soon as we can.
We only charge for the PARTS that needs to be replaced. Parts are subject to availability.
All brand new with 1 year ph service warranty, in local apple stores.
Maximum of 3 days replacement period will be accepted for factory defect, 3rd party applications , not proper installation , not proper charging, over charging will not be accepted, cosmetic damage will not be honored, unless informed upon receive of unit. After activation of Apple Units , units will be serviced only, and sent to local apple service center.
Here at Techieyard we value our customers and understand the need for after-sales support.
BY PURCHASING AT TECHIEYARDYOU AGREE AND ACCEPT THE WARRANTY AND REPAIR POLICIES CLEARLY STATED BELOW.
OUR TECHNICAL PERSONNEL.
• All our technical team members are well equipped, licensed and certified technicians capable of doing everything from assessing conditions, simple software updates to the most difficult tasks.
• The date of purchase is considered as the first day of warranty claim. Gadgets have life spans and naturally wear and tear over time.
• Some brands are also sturdier and more well built, while some give up earlier. This also depends on your usage.
• All sales are final. Unit replacement is not possible due to change of color or product model indecision.
BASIS FOR WARRANTY.
• Please do not lose the Delivery Slip given to you upon purchase, indicates serial number and date of purchase.
• No Delivery slip, no warranty policy applies – this verifies that you bought the item with that specific serial number from us.
• No technical support for items not bought from us.
• Always refer to the warranty indicated in the item’s description on the website, not what’s in the box upon purchase.
• We do not reissue or keep your information from the delivery slip; it is the customer’s duty to store this form in a safe area.